Firstly thank you to all who completed the survey – we had 130 responses which is over 1/3 of the membership. That is a fantastic response rate.
The survey has been analysed with assistance from a market research professional and the full analysis and committee action plan can be found through the links below.
- As a summary, the main areas of evolution that the committee are considering:
- The start time of the film to be 7:30
- The tonal and national mix of the films selected in the season
- Instigate some membership choice of films within the season
- To pilot a summer season separate from the main season
- Increase transparency of the committee, what it does and how it operates
The full reports can be found through these links:
If you have any queries, or further observations please do pass them to us through our usual email address